Joing us for a weekend of community, code and innovation!
Join us March 10-12, 2017 as we gather developers, designers, entrepreneurs, and anyone interested in using technology for God's glory for a weekend unlike any other in Nashville.
We're about promoting community, code, and innovation in and beyond Nashville. Everyone is welcome regardless of faith or worldview - come and join-up with a team on Friday night, or bring a team with you.
Bring your own idea, and let's create something good together!Challenges and Projects
This year's challenges will focus on helping some specific marginalized groups in our community. Challeges will include:
1) How can we leverage technology and data to address the steep increase in homelessness, and help people struggling to get back on their feet?
2) How can technology be used to inform and shape peoples' minds towards serving and loving refugees and immigrants in our city?
Other projects and ideas are always welcomed. Project submissions will be taken beforehand, and project owners will have the chance to pitch on Friday night.
Some past projects have included:
- a youth group collaborative journaling and study app
- a marketing campaign and website aimed at helping people know and serve refugees in our community
- an online, real-time translation tool for a popular version of the Bible
And these are just a few. Last year, we finished the weekend with 15 project pitches. We have multiple prize categories, and last year $3,000 in prize money was awarded to winners.
Ticket price includes the following : 6 meals (dinner Friday through lunch Sunday), event t-shirt, snacks and coffee throughout the event, and a custom item for returning participants. For tickets, register here.Still Need More Info?
For more information (including FAQs, schedule, and menu), please visit http://codeforthekingdomnashville.org/
$4,000 in prizes
People's Choice #1
People's Choice #2
People's Choice #3
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Everyone is welcome!
How to enter
Tickets are $25, and can be purchased here. Tickets cover 6 meals, coffee/tea, snacks, and a t-shirt.